Lincoln High School is a public school located in Alma Center, WI. It has 175 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Lincoln High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+20 Students
- A-18 Students
- B18 Students
- A+17 Students
- B15 Students
- B9 Students
- B8 Students
- B7 Students
- B7 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Lincoln High School Reviews
The overall quality of teacher used to be amazing, but in the last few years we have had quiet a few teachers leave or retire. Those teachers were very engaging, knew their material, and could handle the classroom. They have now been replaced by 1st year teachers. These teachers lack understanding of some of the material and cannot control the classroom. This has made it incredibly hard to excel, especially since these teachers are the math and science teachers.
The main after school programs at the school are sports. Our sports teams tend to be below average. The same people are involved in all of the sports, but no one is spectacular. They are usually at the bottom of the conference. Other after school programs are drama, pep club, and art club. Pep club and art club aren't very well put together and there isn't a lot of involvement. Drama club is average. The other groups usually take place during school.
I feel like Lincoln is an average school. There is nothing really special about it. The sports teams are average, the clubs are average, the education is average. As far as the students are, there are a lot of cliques, people group together. Everyone talks behind each others backs, and the students don't get along very well.