Lincoln Elementary School Reviews

I am super disappointed in the way this school is handling my daughter. She is getting bullied, she is emotionally distressed from teachers not hearing her, she is completely failing even after we go over homework more than once. She is in 3rd grade failing school and I had to find my daughter outside of school because the school REFUSES to use their psychologist. If this could be in the negative numbers that's what I'd give this school.
My children love the school. I wish there were more activities for the children to be involved in. They need a bigger gym/ all purpose room. My oldest has received academic assistance, and she has done well. They work hard to see and address students needs.
Doors to the facility are locked and there is one point of entry to building for visitors. Visitors must be signed in and parents who are involved in school activities must have full background checks on file.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Elementary School
My son's teacher is truly committing to educating his students and isn't just teaching for the PSSAs like they do at many other schools. He actively looks for ways to engage his students and does his best to tailor lessons to students' individuals needs.
I am very happy with Lincoln El and am happy to be sending my younger son there next year. I come from a family of educators and have a lot of respect for how this school is run.
My son has only been at Lincoln El for half a year, but so far it has been a wonderful experience. His 3rd grade teacher is exceptional as are the other staff we've encountered.