Lincoln Elementary Performing Arts School Reviews

My daughter has been at LPAS for her entire elementary career. She is currently in the 5th grade and we hate to leave. If she had not gotten into LPAS I would be paying tuition for private school. The teachers are very attentive, helpful and caring. The staff is phenomenal. They all made her love school and she has learned so much and has enjoyed it. They use the arts to help teach some of the curriculum, when learning is fun, it's easier to focus on, obtain and retain.
Incredible family oriented school! The children attending LPAS look forward to coming to school each day. The administration/staff team up with the parents/families to support all of the children through their elementary years. At LPAS learning is an adventure.
We are incredibly happy that our son has the opportunity to attend LPAS. The administration is just wonderful. As you walk down the halls you immediately notice how happy and enthusiastic the children are to learn! One of the positive qualities of LPAS is the parental involvement. The administration encourages parents to get involved in all areas, ie., PTA, assisting in classrooms, special events, teacher appreciation and mentoring to name just a few. Therefore, it is not just the student, but the entire family that takes pride in making our school and our children successful. We only wish the school went through to 8th Grade.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Elementary Performing Arts School
Love this school!! Three of my 5 kids attended here. I would recommend this school to anyone. The staff is awesome!!