Lincoln County High School is a public school located in Stanford, KY. It has 1,073 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 49% in reading.
Lincoln County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-230 Students
- A-193 Students
- B-113 Students
- C+97 Students
- B-79 Students
- A-73 Students
- C70 Students
- B+69 Students
- B-66 Students
- C+65 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Schools like Lincoln County High School
Lincoln County High School Reviews
When I first came to Lincoln County High School, I really loved the environment because the teachers are very nice and easy to get along with. They always help me whenever I need help no matter what. My school also provides every student with a Chromebook to do homework on. I think that the school providing us with a Chromebook was very useful because I can get all my homework and extra studying done at home. Lincoln County High school is also the 83rd percentile, which means that my school is better than 83% of the other schools academically in Kentucky. The guidance is always helpful to me whenever I ask them questions about things. My school has also won awards in clubs for their academic talent and had a good average ACT score. Therefore, Lincoln County High School is a good school to be in for academic reasons and the teacher/ guidance that always help the students.
I thoroughly enjoyed the four years of my life that I have spent at Lincoln County High School. The staff was always lovely, caring, and hardworking. My only complaint is the school's immense lack of diversity and cultural awareness/sensitivity.
This school definitely has students academically capable but continues to miss the mark when hiring administrators. Facilities are being improved, but a constant stream of questionable ideas from those in charge holds this school behind.