Lincoln County High School is an above average, public school located in Lincolnton, GA. It has 369 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Lincoln County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+53 Students
- B50 Students
- B+47 Students
- B35 Students
- C+26 Students
- B23 Students
- B-20 Students
- C+18 Students
- C17 Students
- B15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Lincoln County High School Reviews
Hi! My name is Shakita. I am currently a student at Lincoln County High School. This is my last year and I am pretty excited. I love coming to school to see my friends and a few teachers. Lincoln County has changed over the years. Some changes have been good and others not so good. Lincoln County is a very diverse community which has also affected our school system. Throughout the years rules have become more strict in our school. Dress code has become so strict that I think we should just wear uniforms. Some teachers do not care about students as much as you think. Students here don’t have a voice. We can’t speak for ourselves without the school shutting our opinions down. I’m happy this is my last year but I hope things will change when I leave.
Since it is a small town, it makes it so much easier to make friends. The area is so friendly because everyone knows everybody. The only thing I would probably change is the way information gets around so quickly. Other than that, it is a great school with lots of fun teachers and administrators. They help make it a great experience.
Lincoln County High has a diverse opportunity of class choices from regular, honors, AP, and dual enrollment. The teachers interact well with the students and if having trouble in their classes offer opportunities to improve grade and understanding of material.