Lincoln County High School is a public school located in Fayetteville, TN. It has 865 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in reading.
Lincoln County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B195 Students
- B-182 Students
- A-169 Students
- A-123 Students
- B119 Students
- B+115 Students
- A+60 Students
- B57 Students
- B-53 Students
- B43 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.28 responses
Lincoln County High School Reviews
I have had an exceptional experience during my time at Lincoln County High School. The friends that I have made to the education I have obtained, there are not many schools around this area that could have provided a better experience for my family. There have been many life lessons and personal growth opportunities that have also shaped what I will remember as high school. The students, teammates, and teachers that are around me each day have all played a tremendous role in who I have developed into for the last four years. Everyone from the front office all the way down to the custodians have brought a welcoming mood into our school building each day. There are many great personalities along with great people that make up our staff and student body at LCHS. I am very proud to call myself a member of Lincoln County High School.
My experience at Lincoln County High School was great! I was very involved with the school due to being in academic and sport clubs. The teachers, staff, and administrators were very welcoming and also offered a helping hand with anything I came to them about. The atmosphere is awesome due to the class environment, activities, and student involvement.
I've really enjoyed being a student at LCHS. The staff is very helpful with anything and everything! The only problem that I have is the teachers. Now, some are better than others, but there are a few who will not teach the class in a way that students can learn to their full potential.