Lincoln County High School is a public school located in Eureka, MT. It has 291 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Lincoln County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+47 Students
- B-45 Students
- B-20 Students
- B13 Students
- B+11 Students
- A11 Students
- A+10 Students
- B9 Students
- C+7 Students
- B7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Lincoln County High School Reviews
Lincoln County High School is a great school for being located in a town with less than 2,000 people. Our sports teams are great, the teachers are involved with their students, and we have one of the best auditoriums around! Since LCHS is located in such a small town, we don't get as many opportunities here as larger schools would. We make the best and try hard for what we can have though!
I love going to school here. It has excellent programs for all students. Lincoln Co High School has many different types of clubs such as pep club, career club, key club, honor society, international club, and many others. Our sports programs are also very successful and have been increasing over the past couple of years. Our numbers of student participants in clubs and sports continue to grow. The teachers truly care about their students and try to help them succeed. The campus is also fairly new with many facilities other schools the same size don't have the privilege of having, such as our auditorium that is used for school and community events because of its size. Overall, my exoerience these last few years has been fantastic.
Lincoln County High School is located in Eureka, Montana. This small town has been a great place to grow and learn. The community is loving and generous, which has helped me through my years as a student. It is a great place to grow up.