Lincoln Christian School is a highly rated, private, Christian school located in Tulsa, OK. It has 1,000 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $7,799 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 71% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Lincoln Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A87 Students
- B+80 Students
- A72 Students
- A46 Students
- C+45 Students
- C35 Students
- A-32 Students
- B31 Students
- B25 Students
- B22 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 40 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.13 responses
Lincoln Christian School Reviews
Lincoln Christian School is a great school if you like a small community. It almost feels like a little family. The teachers are very helpful and are willing to put in extra effort that you sometimes need. The facilities are state of the art and are constantly being upgraded for the best overall experience. We are a privately funded school, so our resources come from our tuition. The tuition comes with a program that allows parents to constantly be updated on their child's status. As for sports, they are successful in most areas, but the options are very limited. If a student wants to join other clubs or activity, the selections are also in short supply. The academics at LCS are what set it apart from other schools across the nation. It has very challenging classes that test you not only mentally, but teach you how to form excellent habits for college. Overall, Lincoln Christian School is a great environment that prepares students to continue into the next chapter of life.
Most of the teachers are great. My daughter has received a good education. Facilities are excellent. My daughter has friends from every background. Coaches are great. Good value for the experience. Things I would like to see changed: Communication (we've been misinformed/uninformed many times over the years), Training (HS office staff and Service Center staff need to learn some customer service skills), Payment options (they recently changed to a payment system that gives only one way to pay, and it charges extra to use a debit/credit card.)
We love the culture at Lincoln. The families are friendly, teachers are happy to be at work & genuinely love and care for their students. Administration holds high standards and supports families, teachers, and students. We have been very pleased with the extracurricular offerings for our children. We are also grateful for the relational discipleship and spiritual formation our children are receiving in the classroom as well as from their coaches. Lincoln is truly one of the best schools in the nation and we feel blessed to be a part.