Lincoln Academy Reviews

It's the best school in the world! It has by far the best lunches in the world and great teachers and staff. Everyone is so nice and friendly I've gone there since fourth grade and recently we moved so it takes 30 minutes to drive to it but it is so worth it. I can't explain what great of a school it is I just love it!!!!
My son joined Lincoln Academy in 2016 for 6th grade and he has thrived in academics, sports and social. Teachers are amazing, the staff is caring and helpful, and the lunch is seriously the best!!!
I’ve had my children there for 5 years and have loved it. My oldest is thriving in traditional high school now in AP classes. Lincoln does a great job teaching how to learn and study and consistency.
Start Your Review of Lincoln Academy
Everything at Lincoln is great! Love the staff and administrators. We have the kindest, most helpful front office ladies and the best teachers you will ever find. They really care about you and want to help you succeed. ALL of my teachers were SO GREAT!! (S/o to Mrs. Ungerman-freaking superwoman/best teacher ever) We have excellent academics, with SAGE scores wayyyy higher than your average school. Our sports teams are very talented, and we have taken state for our division multiple times. The atmosphere here is also really wonderful. Pretty much everyone knows everyone, and is super friendly and inclusive towards others. This school has felt like a second home for me. Even though I hated the uniforms and some procedures seemed pointless (planners-homeroom procedure), I would definitely recommend attending Lincoln Academy :)