Lillian M. Jacobs Elementary School Reviews

My children have been attending LM Jacobs Elementary since Kindergarten which was a full day. My children have flourished since day walking into the LM Jacobs Community, I couldn't ask for more. Every staff member we have found to be welcoming, thoughtful and caring. Classroom teacher have always supported and encouraged my children to be the best learner than can be.
My son began attended Lillian Jacobs Elementary for 1/2day preschool. We found it was an easy transition for him into his tutition free full day kindergarten classroom. My son was comfortable with the teachers, administrators and was familiar with the safe, welcoming school building. My son is now in 3rd grade he is thriving and loving school. What more can I ask for when I see him learning, happy and cared for. Well done Jacobs Community!
Our experience with the Jacobs School has been wonderful. My son attended pre-K through 5th grade at the Jacobs before moving up to middle school and my daughter is a current student. The staff, from the administration down through the teachers, specialists and para-professionals, is extremely dedicated to the children. The school honor code is reinforced with a reward system and the result is a supportive, respectful, tolerant student community. The staff, parents and PTO go above and beyond with before & after school supplemental programs (Math League, Morning Gym, After-School Science program, Open Gym, Read-a-thon, Talent Show) and with special events during school hours (Turkey Trot, Arts Alive Day with guest artists, Winter & Spring Concerts, Tide Pool Science trips, Revolutionary War Wax Museum, Science Fair, Spirit Days). The teachers provide challenging and personalized academics as well. We are fortunate to have such an amazing elementary school in our small town!
Start Your Review of Lillian M. Jacobs Elementary School
The Principal, staff, and teachers all care very deeply about students. They care about their academic and social development. I have seen a teacher come in an hour early to work with kids who have fallen behind. I see teachers and staff at after school activities. The PTO is very involved in providing meaningful field trips. The kids learn from the natural environment around the school. The emphasis on art and music is very impressive. The school is so clean and well maintained you would think it had just opened.
Jacobs Elementary is a hidden gem. My sons have been attending since kindergarten we are so happy with the dedicated teachers, friendly staff, safe and comfortable environment. My sons education has flourished under the outstanding leadership. All the teachers and staff member are always willing to help my sons, have a wonderful productive day we couldn't be happier!