Lighthouse Christian School Reviews

Great school. I went there k-12 and loved every moment of it. Its like a family that is there for you no matter what. Their mission is to see you succeed. The faculty are some of the sweetest people you could ever have the pleasure of meeting. They love teaching and love seeing the kids learn. If you are looking for a safe, loving, educational school for your kids, this is the place.
I live in Nashville so I'm not sure about many clubs there. Its a very small school, so small my graduation class is 5!
This school helped me remember everything I've learned, unlike public school where if one student doesn't understand something you still have to move on and they have to figure it out for themselves.
Start Your Review of Lighthouse Christian School
Lighthouse Christian School is a great school! Im homeschooled through them so I don't get be there often because its in Kingsport and I live in Nashville. When I am there we have the best time! Its a school that lets you go at your own pace. Which helped me not to feel stupid if I wasn't getting something we were all working on.