Lighthouse Christian Academy Reviews

This school is an excellent place to meet friends and feel at home. There is also a number of opportunities to grow in Christ. This was a nice place to attend high school back in the 90’s. Back then, they had basketball, volleyball, and softball teams. However, the enrollment has fallen so low that these sports are not offered anymore. Also, this isn’t a place where teachers teach students. Students basically teach themselves while sitting in their own private desk. Their isn’t any teacher led instruction. Everything is individualized for each student. This works for those who are self motivated, but those who aren’t won’t do too well.
I started going to LCA when I was in pre-school and continued going there until I graduated High School. It felt more like home to me than a school. The teachers provided me with great learning skills and memorization. The students would be rewarded with a field trip when they would complete a certain amount of work per semester or be rewarded from saying the monthly bible verse by memory. This is a safe christian based school to send your child to everyday. Although, I would definitely like to see an improvement in their sports program.
a good place for students to go at their own pace.
Start Your Review of Lighthouse Christian Academy
The teachers help us students when we need it.