Lift for Life Academy Reviews

The teachers taught me everything I needed to know and they helped me academically, and showed me that it will be different when I graduate from high school. I really appreciated their help a lot.
Although our school isn't very diverse, most of us have been together since middle at LFLA!
Students are allowed to stay after school everyday for additional tutoring and we're also provided with transportation back home.
Start Your Review of Lift for Life Academy
Every authoritative figure engages with the like of the children.
The teachers are really good at what they do- they're in engaged and energetic in their discussions, but the academics could be more challenging for those students that think the classes are too easy.
The majority of the students are African-american/Black, the second largest majority is Caucasian/White and the minority is Asian.
The principal of the school has done a good job of administrating the school, and I enjoyed the teachers and fellow students. But the academics could be better.
Computer lab is always open, when the librarian finally decides to show up for work
The food is amazing most of the time
They help you when you need it and love to get the class engaged in the lessons.
We are well-secured and the lunches are as healthy as school lunches can be.
Teacher will stay after and help you when its needed
there are sports, then we have A+ programs
Everyone's really open to meeting new people.
Its okay we just need to work on our teamwork.
We're a little diverse but we could use more diversity so student come on !
Teachers will come on the weekends just for you! Some will stay from sun up to sun down just to make sure you're ok. They're not just teachers they're family and your well being and future is a part of them as well.
Start Your Review of Lift for Life Academy
We ahve several sports team for reasonable prices.
Uhm, the food is okay and we have our own personal chef. The best thing is made to order which has a huge variety. Talapia, veggie burgers, and supreme nacho's! We have really cool things some times.
We have a very involved administrator staff.