Life Way Christian School Reviews

I love that at Life Way, everything is gospel-centered. All of my teachers are passionate about what they do and they are invested in my personal/spiritual life. I have been challenged academically and have built relationships that will last a lifetime. I am so thankful for the parents, teachers, and administration at Life Way!
I loved Life Way! All of the teachers were so helpful and kind. They genuinely cared about my success as a student as well as a person. It was an encouraging and safe environment. All of the students, staff, and faculty are so kind and caring. I learned a lot from my classes and felt like I was well prepared for the transition into college life. Life Way always had fun and engaging social activities planned for its students and their families. I feel like Life Way was a great place for me to be able to succeed academically as well as socially. I learned so much through all of my classes that I will be able to take with me the rest of my life.
We are new to Life Way this year, and it has been a wonderful experience- better than I could have hoped for! I have been very impressed with the dedicated teachers who go above and beyond what is required of them. The curriculum is challenging, and I feel like my children are receiving the preparation they need to be successful in college and beyond. I have also been very impressed with the administration. Dr. Bowers and Mr. Moseley are outstanding, godly men who clearly have devoted themselves to the ministry of Christian education. You couldn't ask for two better leaders for your children. My children are high school age, so I am not as familiar with the elementary and preschool programs, but from all I see and hear, the same could be said of them. We feel very blessed to be a part of the Warrior family!
Start Your Review of Life Way Christian School
The teachers, administrators, and faculty members go above and beyond to bring out the best in every child. They genuinely care about and support families in encouraging our children to glorify God and to be all that He has called them to be. We've been very impressed with the respectful, kind manner that discipline is handled and questions are answered. I also hold administrators in high regard when they are willing to step in and substitute for a teacher when necessary. Every member of this ministry team is willing to step in and do whatever it takes to care for every aspect of our children's development. Life Way is a definite blessing!
Life Way Christian School was such an amazing school!! The staff and teachers are so kind, and I considered them family. Also, it's such an amazing opportunity to be able to be taught about God while also getting a high school degree. I would strongly recommend this school to anyone considering.
Life Way is a small, closely knit community. Everybody knows everybody, and new students are always well-received. The teachers really care about each of their students. Overall, the environment is extremely beneficial. The academic opportunities were pretty average when I went to school here, but the administration was accommodating when I approached them about independent study, and I’ve heard that they’ve since added some higher level classes, so my information may be slightly out of date.
Life Way is a great Christian School. It is a super safe and friendly environment with caring teachers. There isnt anything that I would change.
I loved my 8 years at Life Way! It's a great Christian environment and offers numerous extra curricular activities for every student!
Overall, I enjoyed my time at Life Way. However, it could use some clubs for students that aren't athletically inclined.
Life Way is a great school teaching your kids about Jesus and how important it is to stay active in your faith. They teachers are always there after and before school willing to talk to a student about his/her walk with the Lord. The class sizes are not any bigger than 40 students so you are guaranteed will immediate help if your having trouble. You are not just a number in the school- you will always be known by your name and well loved. I have gone to this school ever since I was in pre-k 3 and haven't known anything else. I have enjoyed every moment there and playing sports under amazing coaches.
I would 10/10 recommend sending your student here. Life Way Christian School prepared me mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and academically for college. The teachers here genuinely care about the student and their success and students. The teachers became a great support team for myself and they did a great job of partnering along side my parents to cheer me on and push me through my academic high school career. I love being able to go home and visit my old high school and watch the teachers and staff give that same dedication and support to my younger sister.
Life Way is a good school. There are a lot of opportunities for students to be involved in many different aspects of the school.
For how small this school is, the extracurricular activities are very diverse and enjoyable.
It's an amazing school to go to. However, no school is perfect so of course there are some things that could be different.
All of the teachers are so friendly and helpful! You can tell that they genuinely cage about you. They strive to help you grow academically and spiritually.
I think it's pretty safe. There are routine safety drills.
There are a few extracurricular activities.
Start Your Review of Life Way Christian School
There have been many unique opportunities at this school, but the school as a whole has been held back somewhat because of close minded views.
Most of the teachers are highly qualified, but a few arn't. Those who arn't have never taught before and should not teach.
The Health & Safety of the school is very admirable. They put safety first and foremost by installing the newest safety devices and by taking several safety precautions. We have installed security camera's and code entry doors. Just last year we hired a school nurse. In the past, it has been staff in the main office that have taken care of any medical issues.