You know your child better than anyone, and you should have the freedom to choose the school that is the best fit for your child.
Life School is a tuition-free, public charter school system, and our dedicated teachers are ready to partner with you to help your child reach their maximum potential. Through innovative reading and writing methods, engaging scientific exploration, and creativity through the arts, we want to help you put your child on the path to success.
You can learn more about our academic approach online and through our video library. Or sign up for our email list, schedule a tour of our campus, or apply online. Applying online is easy, and it will allow our friendly representatives to help walk you through the process.
Elementary Open House
4400 S R. L. Thornton Fwy, Dallas, TX 75224
View Event Description
Join us for an open house to learn more about the Life School experience.
Life School - Oak Cliff Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+86 Students
- B+83 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+79 Students
- B+65 Students
- A63 Students
- A-61 Students
- A+58 Students
- B-53 Students
- A50 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses
Life School - Oak Cliff Reviews
Isaac Blake Durham