The philosophy of education at Life Christian Academy equips our PreK - 12th grade students with a Biblical worldview as they develop and build a solid foundation for their futures. Our strong and challenging curriculum and instruction presents students with developmentally appropriate content and skills in mathematics and science, language arts, social studies, world languages, Biblical studies, fine and performing arts, and wellness. This comprehensive system is intentionally designed for effective college preparation and life leadership skills.
Our philosophy is rooted in genuine love, care, and concern for each student and family. Our culture is one within which students can develop their passion for achievement and capitalize on the strengths of their learning styles. Ultimately, we believe quality Christian education provides a graduate the opportunity to change the world for the greater good and the skills with which to realize this change.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+22 Students
- B+15 Students
- A14 Students
- A-12 Students
- B-11 Students
- B10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B-8 Students
- B8 Students
- A8 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Life Christian Academy Reviews
My kids were involved in basketball , Choir, Volleyball, ASB, National Honor Society, AP classes and more!