Life Christian Academy Reviews

My children both have been going to this school for years and love it! I was very disappointed in the public schools in the area. It seemed like a bad environment for my children so that is why my husband and I moved our children to LCA. I don't regret it all! The teachers are amazing and really care about the children, as people, as well as their education. They also have a child care center that is amazing! The staff at the child care center really care about the children and make sure that they learn something every day. It is also a Christian center and school, which we love! I would definitely recommend this school system!
The people here are super nice and if you are into sports this is the school for you. I only had one teacher there that I did not like but every school has that one.
There are very few clubs or organizations but I participate in basketball, choir, volleyball, student government, and journalism.
Start Your Review of Life Christian Academy
Because or our small community and isolated location, school safety has never seemed to be an issue. The school authorities maintain strict safety rules for all students.
The teachers at my school are not only interested in our education but also in who we are. They care for us like family and teach us like their own children.