Liberty Union High School is a public school located in Baltimore, OH. It has 418 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-59 Students
- A+57 Students
- A29 Students
- A-26 Students
- B23 Students
- C+23 Students
- B+20 Students
- B-19 Students
- C+15 Students
- B13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.19 responses
Schools like Liberty Union High School
- B-Amanda-Clearcreek High School
- Amanda-Clearcreek Local School District, OH
- 85 reviews
- B-Watkins Memorial High School
- Southwest Licking Local School District, OH
- 198 reviews
- B-Lancaster High School
- Lancaster City School District, OH
- 218 reviews
- B-Heath High School
- Heath City School District, OH
- 101 reviews
Liberty Union High School Reviews
I have attended Liberty Union since 4th grade! I have made many friends and memories along the way. However, one thing I have noticed is the lack of inclusion when it came to groups, especially in high school. I think of myself as a very friendly person, but there were times that I struggled to talk to and do things with people who were outside of my immediate friend group. Since moving to a D1 school I have learned that I did not nessicarilly approach the situation wrong. Instead Liberty Union has created such a tight nit community that it can be very hard for most to branch out. Regardless of that, I appreciate everything that high school taught me in academics and life.
The fact that all of the teachers are willing to help the students whenever possible is what makes Liberty Union an excellent school. All teachers at Liberty Union promote, praise, and accept questions asked by students. Liberty Union graduates many outgoing students. These students are outgoing because of the teachers pushing the students to make sure the information is clear. This is due in part to the low amount of students at Liberty Union and high amount of teachers. The terrific staff to student ratio makes every student feel involved and in touch with their education. This involvement among the students is insipid by the original involvement from the teachers.
Liberty Union High School is right in the middle of a very close-knit community. It's incredibly easy to connect with the teachers and your fellow students, while still learning a lot during your time there. It offers multiple CCP and AP courses which is free college credit from high school and the teachers are amazing.