Liberty Middle School Reviews

This school uses common core, and the teacher are very liberal. The school shows you CNN in the classrooms, and they constantly endoctrinate or brainwash you to beleive their political agenda. The hallways are also cramped.
They are very mean to the rival school, Discovery. They need to learn to be more polite. They go way too far and they are really not good with academics. There are also many bullies.
Everyone is nice. They have lots of clubs and other things to do. I wish they would fix the hallway traffic.I had a great time there. I hope you do.
Start Your Review of Liberty Middle School
This is our first year at Madison City Schools . So far my children love it as do my husband and myself.
My experience at Liberty Middle School was very similar to that of my experience at elementary school in the later years. The teachers were nice and the classes were a bit challenging however there was really nothing to set it apart from anything else.
Like SROs being prominent at school.
No orchestra program that I'm aware of. Programs offered are of good variety and well,supported.
One of the best in the state in my opinion.
Teachers are primarily engaged in helping the students in our experience.
They are the best of the best.
Students have a safe helpful feel at this school.
JCHS started new program to have many clubs meet during all school lunch period to allow more student teacher interaction on a daily basis. Little crazy, but gives every student the opportunity.
JCHS has a strong base of teachers that are creative in the classroom and challenge students to excel. In talking to to different teachers over the years, I am impressed with their passion for teaching and the depth of their knowledge. Students are challenged to be innovative and think outside the box.