Liberty Middle/High School is a public school located in Liberty, NY. It has 989 students in grades 5-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 41% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Liberty Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B29 Students
- C+28 Students
- A-27 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-19 Students
- B+19 Students
- A-16 Students
- B16 Students
- A15 Students
- A+14 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Liberty Middle/High School
- C+Fallsburg Junior/Senior High School
- Fallsburg Central School District, NY
- 55 reviews
- B-Monticello High School
- Monticello Central School District, NY
- 133 reviews
- BSullivan West Secondary School
- Sullivan West Central School District, NY
- 54 reviews
- B-Livingston Manor High School
- Livingston Manor Central School District, NY
- 3 reviews
Liberty Middle/High School Reviews
It was a good school to attend. The administration changed several times throughout my high school career. The school needs more college level classes and advanced courses. Liberty was a very diverse school which many Spanish and African American students attend. The athletics at liberty are also nice as we have sports like soccer, football, softball, wrestling and golf. The administration is very friendly and helpful, as are the teachers. The campus is nice but many of the sports fields are not playable at the moment
Liberty has a small school feel and offers a lot of support to its students! The administration is super involved with the students and they always make time for every problem that a student could have. The guidance department is so amazing! They do their best to help every student achieve exactly what they are looking to do after high school.
Liberty has a wide variety of sports. There are not as many clubs which is appalling. The food in this school is terrible almost not edible. The guidance department is also not the best. No one knows we have a school phycologist and they are not really helpful. Has a bad attitude towards students who are looking for help. This school also doesn’t have a variety of classes like drama or any other language other than Spanish.