Liberty Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Liberty, PA. It has 321 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+13 Students
- A+10 Students
- C+8 Students
- B6 Students
- C+6 Students
- B-4 Students
- B4 Students
- A4 Students
- A+3 Students
- B3 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Liberty Junior/Senior High School Reviews
It’s a small school, so students have a lot of one-on-one time with teachers and faculty. Teachers here make an enormous effort to connect with students. The environment here is so learner driven and learner friendly. Students have a fair day in their classes, extracurriculars, sports and clubs, and nobody is left out.
What I liked about Liberty Junior Senior High School was the helpfulness of the teachers and their ability to help students better understand not only what they teach, but what others teach as well. The students are also very involved with sports and other academic programs, as well as extra curricular activities, such as band, chorus, Student Council, FBLA, FFA, and Youth Leaders of Tomorrow.
I really enjoyed going to high school at Liberty Jr./Sr. because everyone knew everybody. What I really liked about it was that it was small. The teachers knew everybody and they really cared for their students. Parents and teachers knew each other by name. Got students involved in the school by doing events around holidays. Most students were involved in sports or some type of art (i.e. music, band, chorus, etc). Teachers prepared students very well for PSSA's and SAT's. I really enjoyed my senior year because I could take classes that I wanted to and we did a senior project. For our senior project we were required to job shadow 20 hours in a profession that we wanted to go into for college. We then had to give a 15-20 minute speech about the experience and everything about the career. Overall Liberty Jr./Sr. will always have a place in my heart because it gave me a sense of community and care in the school. I wouldn't have wanted to go anywhere else since small schools are the best ones.