Liberty High School is an above average, public school located in Spangle, WA. It has 152 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 45% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Liberty High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A45 Students
- A+38 Students
- B-34 Students
- B-17 Students
- B14 Students
- A-13 Students
- C13 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-12 Students
- C-12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 26 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Liberty High School Reviews
I have gone to Liberty School District from kindergarten through my senior year. I have been treated with courtesy and respect the eternity of the time. Liberty high school has provided me with countless opportunities to learn and grow in a positive way. On a constant basis, over 95 percent of Liberty students graduate each year. Liberty has wonderful teachers who help students have positive attitudes and enthusiasm about learning. Liberty's sports and extracurricular clubs have created a winning environment and culture. Coaches and advisers work hard to make everyone feel included and safe. Liberty's campus has recently undergone a full high quality renovation. I feel a that Liberty has prepared me for my collage education and career.
I like liberty for the community in the arts departments. We were a family. Most teachers were nice and taught well however, Liberty has hired teachers that don't know what their doing before or doesn't understand how to ingage students. The principle and the staff are wonderful, they respect and make an effort for you to feel safe. But this school mostly white. So there has been threats and racial slurs said that the school handled well. I wish there was a more welcoming atmoshere for other cultures. Also the ability to branch out when reading books. I didn't read much diverse books till senoir year. So Liberty has pros and cons about it. Over all, I had a good time there and the exsperiences have made me who I am today. A proud smart, latina graduate.
I loved the family feel of the school and the competitive nature. The teachers and other school officials made my high school experience very enjoyable. The student body was very supportive and involved and the athletes were great people as well as students. I think that, (as a student athlete myself) the student athletes get the help and guidance that they need to succeed and prepare themselves for their futures. The teachers are understanding of all students and know how to relate to many different types of students and I feel that all students feel personally and emotionally supported at Liberty.