Liberty High School Reviews

I liked being around the friendly faces within the school and seeing my friends, learning and enjoying ourselves.
I liked the three years I spent at Liberty High School because people were very nice, I felt like the teachers there were more connected with their students in both schooling and nonschool related things than any other school that I have ever attended here in Iowa and that was what helped me become strong as a student.
Liberty High School is a state-of-the-art facility that works hard to provide students with the opportunities they need to succeed in life. The school pillars, BOLTS--standing for belonging, ownership, leadership, teamwork, and safety--are a constant focus for Liberty staff and students. The staff at Liberty always have a smile on their face and are more than willing to assist students with anything they may need. The school hosts a variety of clubs, activities, and events for students to enjoy throughout the year. Additionally, Liberty High School is always looking for new ways to engage students and to improve their high school experiences.
Start Your Review of Liberty High School
When I began my high school career at Liberty High School, the school had just opened. Over the last couple of years, it has developed as a community, but it has excelled in some aspects and lacks in others. For example, while the sports at Liberty have had many successes, sometimes it is hard to feel like you are really a part of your school's culture. And a lot of that stems from the fact that the school just lacks diversity in many aspects. Whether that be the courses you are taking or the culbs that you decide to take part in, there is just not a lot of representation. Moreover, there are also a lot of racist things said by other students inside and outside of school that receive little to no punishment. As a minority at Liberty, it makes it hard to feel comfortable interacting with other students and even harder to voice your opinions. Nevertheless, education at Liberty is one that is like no other. The teaching staff will work with you to ensure everyone's success.
Liberty has been an awesome experience! I got to help start out the school when I was a freshman, and I'm so glad I had that opportunity. There are so many clubs and teams you can be a part of, you're bound to find one that suits your interests. The teachers are amazing and always so positive. They are definitely a big part of why I love Liberty. The culture here is amazing and the staff always do their best to make everyone feel included. Overall, Liberty is such a great place and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else :)