Liberty High School is an above average, public school located in Liberty, TX. It has 595 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 40% in reading.
Liberty High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+72 Students
- A-68 Students
- B+66 Students
- A+64 Students
- B41 Students
- B-40 Students
- B-40 Students
- B-39 Students
- A34 Students
- A+30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Liberty High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Schools like Liberty High School
- B-Dayton High School
- Dayton Independent School District, TX
- 207 reviews
- B+Hargrave High School
- Huffman Independent School District, TX
- 141 reviews
- B-Hull-Daisetta High School
- Hull-Daisetta Independent School District, TX
- 8 reviews
- B-Hardin High School
- Hardin Independent School District, TX
- 35 reviews
Liberty High School Reviews
I have enjoyed being in Liberty for ten years. The teachers were always caring and had the students' best interest in mind. The Janitors kept the schools spotless, the floors always reminded me of a mirror. The music and sports programs we're highly known in other schools for winning awards. I enjoyed my experiences at the schools in the Liberty school district.
Liberty High School is very small and has offered me so many opportunities! I am a part of many programs and am happy to say that the teachers from my small community invest in me, inside and outside of the classroom. Although we lack some resources that bigger districts are capable of providing, I’ve had a successful education.
I've had a wonderful experience, I'm just so ready to start a new adventure and move on into a better life. Thank you, LHS!