Liberty High School is a highly rated, public school located in Liberty, MO. It has 1,767 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 89% in reading.
Liberty High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-249 Students
- B+182 Students
- B+176 Students
- B139 Students
- A103 Students
- B94 Students
- A-92 Students
- NG79 Students
- B71 Students
- C+69 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.27 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.27 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 106 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Schools like Liberty High School
- A-Liberty North High School
- Liberty School District, MO
- 176 reviews
- AStaley High School
- North Kansas City School District, MO
- 275 reviews
- ABlue Springs High School
- Blue Springs R-IV School District, MO
- 388 reviews
- APark Hill South High School
- Park Hill School District, MO
- 202 reviews
Liberty High School Reviews
The teachers are very hit or miss. The math department needs to be re-evaluated but the science and social studies teachers are all passionate about the subjects they teach. The facilities are soon to be improved and the district truly cares about the Fine Arts!
I enjoy going to Liberty High School because of the spirit throughout the school. Between the students, teachers, and other staff members there is a fierce spirit of education and camaraderie. There is also a diverse student body, in not just ethnicity, but talents and likes. Due to this, the school contains various sports and clubs likely to fit any students needs and wants.
This school is my second home and I love this place, amazing teachers and peers, wonderful extra curricular and opportunities!