Liberty High School is an above average, public school located in Liberty, IL. It has 281 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Liberty High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-41 Students
- B-32 Students
- B22 Students
- A-21 Students
- B+20 Students
- B-19 Students
- A+16 Students
- B15 Students
- B-13 Students
- A12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Liberty High School
- B-Unity High School
- Community Unit School District No. 4, IL
- 65 reviews
- B+Quincy Senior High School
- Quincy School District No. 172, IL
- 240 reviews
- B-Central High School
- Central Community Unit School District No. 3, IL
- 18 reviews
- BSeymour High School
- Payson Community Unit School District No. 1, IL
- 5 reviews
Liberty High School Reviews
The experience I have encountered throughout my entire school career has been not only astonishing, but fulfilling as well. Liberty High School has various astounding qualities. The school community is very close-knit, as we all travel the halls together, and every scholar is friends with one another. We are a truly a family at Liberty. I have grown up with my classmates and I know they will continue to be a part of my life as we grow as people. The academic features are extremely striking. The relationship between instructors and students is very strong, which enhances the level of education the students receive. I will truly miss walking the halls and speaking to my teachers on a daily basis.
What I loved the most about attending Liberty High School was, the sense of family throughout the years. Since we are such a small town, you know everyone's name from pre-k through high school senior. We love having new students and they get treated the same way everyone else does. I know this very well since I started school at Liberty in the 5th grade. Now all of the teachers know me, my family, and my friends. The people that I started out with in 5th grade are still my good friends in our Senior year. Not only do you gain amazing staff, you gain an amazing community that will stand behind you 100%. We ALWAYS celebrate others successes no matter how big or small. Liberty is blessed with the best staff in our area. Some students, such as myself, have grown outstanding relationships with the teachers as well. Anyone can go to a teacher, in confidentiality, knowing that they are just there to listen to our problems, or what is bothering us that day, or simply listen to a funny story.
Good school, caring community, my teachers wanted me to succeed! The school is small and the teachers were great!