Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-46 Students
- A+42 Students
- B32 Students
- A+30 Students
- A29 Students
- B-25 Students
- B24 Students
- B20 Students
- B+20 Students
- B17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Liberty High School Reviews
Review Liberty High School
Some teachers care while others do not. Those teachers who care go above and beyond to help students outside of class and be engaged in lessons as well as help students learn the information even if that means they have to teach in several different methods. The teachers who do not tend to be hateful, lazy, & unproductive. They teach in one way and are never open to other ideas or students preferences.
The schools most popular activities are sports, band, and theatre. There aren't a lot of clubs or organizations available to students. The administration support is not very ideal; however, there are some administers who take more pride in their jobs than others. Their aren't many after school activities other than sports, band, and theatre events. Overall the school extracurricular activities don't compare well with that of other schools in the area.
The school was built in 1964 and just celebrated it's 50-year anniversary. The counselors are helpful, especially with seniors seeking scholarships. The technology department includes drafting, technical drawing, ag, and traditional shop classes. Also, there is a science and technology center that provides certifications for students in auto body, auto mechanics, cosmetology, construction, electricity, early childhood development, and even future teachers of America. There are also intern programs in forestry, science, healthcare, and veterinary science. Students work with counselors to get into these and other community-based business internships.