Liberty-Eylau High School is a public school located in Texarkana, TX. It has 689 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 19% of students are at least proficient in math and 30% in reading.
Liberty-Eylau High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+92 Students
- A+87 Students
- B86 Students
- B-84 Students
- C+78 Students
- B-71 Students
- A67 Students
- B65 Students
- A-63 Students
- B+62 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 29 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Liberty-Eylau High School
- B+Hooks High School
- Hooks Independent School District, TX
- 40 reviews
- A-Texas High School
- Texarkana Independent School District, TX
- 295 reviews
- B-Arkansas High School
- Texarkana School District, AR
- 128 reviews
- C+Genoa Central High School
- Genoa Central School District, AR
- 36 reviews
Liberty-Eylau High School Reviews
Overall, throughout high school has been the best time of my life, I've figured out who I was ; I have met amazing people and accomplished many goals due to the staff at Liberty Eylau High school. Track was my greatest experience in high school my coach has pushed me since my freshman year and I can't wait to see what this last track season has in store for me. Libery Eylau is a very fun school the activities the bond everyone has as a whole is amazing to me. From freshman year to now I have met people that truly had an impact on my life and hopefully for the future as well. Being a four A school everyone knows everyone and when we get together as a whole everything is fun and lots of school pride.
Liberty-Eylau was a great high school where I learned a lot of life lessons. The teachers pushed me to be the best I could. Also my coaches. Everyday I learned new techniques and ways to solve problems not only on paper but in real situations.The teachers made a bond with their students and it helped with the learning process, it made us students feel like they actually wanted to teach us.
Liberty Eylau High School is an amazing school district and I would totally suggest encouraging your family, friends, and your children to enroll in this amazing school district. My favorite part of Liberty Eylau is how the people, the coaches and the teachers all work as a family and make you feel as such and help you to be comfortable with learning at your best potential.