Liberty Elementary School Reviews

We have had an awesome experience sending our first child off to Kindergarten at Liberty! All of the staff we've dealt with have been very helpful and friendly. Ms. Kullman is an excellent teacher! She works hard to make her class a good balance of fun & structure.
All 4 of my children have attended Liberty Elementary. Their teachers have all been very dedicated to ensure that each child succeeds.
Our girls attend d Liberty from PreK to 5th (before change to preK to 2nd), our experience was wonderful, great teachers and administrators
Start Your Review of Liberty Elementary School
I have been beyond impressed with the teachers and staff at Liberty Elementry. The teachers are amazing and my children love going to school everyday. They come home excited to tell me about all the things they learned and always have wonderful stories about their teachers. Every conference the teachers are prepared and help us know what we need to focus on at home to help the kids succeed.
Very helpful in all situations, good updates on performance of our son

We love the communication through seesaw, with pictures of our little one playing or working on academic puzzles
Walking in the door, everyone is greeted with a smile. All staff show a welcoming respect to both parents and students. The teachers embrace the uniqueness of each child while helping them achieve the expectations of life. The teachers are excellent at communicating with parents, not just for the negative but to share the exciting moments as well. The see-saw app in my sons kindergarten class gives me almost daily glimpses into his day (by way of pictures from the teacher) and provide a great connection and opportunity for discussion when he gets home. Academically they well utilize differentiation to meet all students at their levels and needs. Happy kids, happy parents.
The school is now PK-2. Love the focus on the younger grades. Kids get a lot of attention and class sizes aren't too big - around 20. We have had nothing but positive experiences with Liberty Elementary!
I have had 3 of my kids attend Liberty. THEY ARE THE MORE CARING STAFF you will find! My older 2 needed title 1 services, reading corps, targeted services and summer school in their early grades and both have benefited from those extra services to become top of their class as they moved through the grade levels. My youngest has really struggled in his early years as well he is behind in his learning. His K teacher has found a way to meet independently with him for a more targeted learning experience and his reading corps teacher also works individually with him and she sends home books and activities home with him weekly. I know he is getting the best from them. Weather we're walking in or out of the building every adult greets my kids by name. From the admin, teachers, office staff, specials and paras, I have overwhelming confidence in this school. They are doing an amazing job!
I love liberty! I have a first grader and kindergartener enrolled. The staff and teachers are so nice and they really care about the students. We have also had our daughters in Little Learners for preschool.
We have absolutely loved sending out children to Liberty Elementary School. We have nothing but great things to say about the teachers and how much they care about our two children and the overall teaching that they are giving our children. Our sons have blossomed during their time at Liberty and we have enjoyed the teachers, the administrators, and the staff at this school. I can't say enough positive things about this school.
My son started kindergarten this past year and loved every minute of it!
The only negative comment I have about the school year is the change of bus drivers. Seems like he had a lot of unhappy drivers...
I’m really impressed with the school this year. I feel the switch to k-2 has been a positive change. Great teachers, wonderful principle, and they really work with the kids to be the best they can be! Lots of great activities from music, art, stem, and phy ed. Love seeing the kids excel this year. Thank you Big Lake staff!