Liberty County High School is a public school located in Hinesville, GA. It has 1,119 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 20% of students are at least proficient in math and 39% in reading.
Liberty County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+291 Students
- A+229 Students
- B194 Students
- C+165 Students
- C+157 Students
- B+112 Students
- B102 Students
- C+88 Students
- C84 Students
- C+78 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.27 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.33 responses
Liberty County High School Reviews
I’ve had a very average high school experience. On one side, I have constantly had to push the school and it’s administration to help me succeed and allow me to take opportunities that I can both handle and exceed in. It’s difficult to speak with an administration that doesn’t care necessarily about those who are truly driven and have vision. My school looks more towards keeping complacency rather than push very capable students forward to potential greatness. On the other side, I have had teachers, not admin, who support me fully and their support has helped me in many ways.
Liberty County High School has gotten better this year, talking as a senior. There weren’t very many opportunities for upper class-men as there are now. The teachers are very understanding and will go far to make sure their students pass the grade or graduate. The administrators work well with students when in need and the dual-enrollment system is amazing.
Transferring to LCHS as a new student, I felt welcomed and quickly adapted to the new environment, people, and atmosphere. The students and teachers treated me well and befriended at first contact. I also enjoyed my courses and the teachers strives to teach their students and make a difference in their academic lives. I do wish there was a few more sports and clubs I could participate in such as wrestling or chess club. Overall, I was thoroughly enjoyed my Junior year at LCHS.