Liberty Christian Schools Reviews

I had the chance to grow and learn with many wonderful people. The environment was small and welcoming, allowing me to know my peers on a personal level and interact with my teachers frequently.
The preschool has been a wonderful experience for my child. The teachers are caring, kind, Christian & are teaching my child many early childhood necessities for kindergarten preparation. The facilities are excellent (playground, classrooms) and the curruculum blends fun activities with learning (writing, letter sounds, science, art, music) in a Christian environment. The Christmas program in December is an event that you will cherish.
I wouldn't say they are good.
Start Your Review of Liberty Christian Schools
Teachers are passionate about their teaching.
If students want A, they get A from their own work.
Sports are very good here.
It's not good. One time, I got sick from school food.
Overall, I enjoyed attending my high school because of the faculty and small student community. The professors were very involved with the students and always willing to use their free time to help students with homework, study habits, and in better understanding the course material. I loved how the classes were made up of small amounts of students, creating a better, and more interactive, learning environment.
I was well prepared for college. After graduating I applied for Universities, over Community college. I was slightly afraid my high school did not prepare me well enough for an education in a University, but after my first year of attending Simpson University I am able to state that I was well prepared. College has been easy to adapt to and I have received high grades in all my classes.