COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
For the 2020-2021 school year, we are excited to offer a New Student Tuition Discount Program through Donor-Funded Grants for new students who apply by June 30! Call 940-294-2127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to begin your application process now. We are currently offering virtual tours, remote principal interviews, and are available to answer any questions you may have. Learn More
When you are a Liberty Christian Warrior, you are part of a family – a community that encourages you and bolsters your confidence. Belonging means you feel safe to explore and pursue your gifts.
At Liberty Christian, we recognize that every child and every family belong – in Christ and in community with one another. Liberty is a Christ-centered, college-preparatory school where parents, faculty, and student share a commitment to Jesus Christ, to each other, and to excellence in all things.
We are a school where relationships are intentional and meaningful, with a focus on helping students learn to think critically, act compassionately, and develop spiritually, which are all traits that will serve students for a lifetime. Our educational environment is one where academic, athletic, and co-curricular is rooted in the pursuit of spiritual growth and commitment.
Liberty Christian School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+84 Students
- A70 Students
- A56 Students
- A+52 Students
- A42 Students
- A-36 Students
- A+34 Students
- B+26 Students
- A25 Students
- B+21 Students
New Student Tuition Discount Program for 2020-2021
With our New Student Tuition Discount Program through donor-funded grants, there is no reason to wait to Be a Warrior! During these difficult times, you may have thought a Christ-centered college preparatory education was not an option. However, it is in times like these that being a part of a supportive Christian community becomes one of our most valuable resources. Apply by June 30!
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses