Liberty Christian Academy Reviews

I like the education and the class materials. The curriculum has improved and become more challenging.
To say that it’s been a challenge to transition our family from lifelong West Virginians to Ohioans would be an understatement. Leaving behind family and friends is hard enough, but to also leave an amazing school that felt like home would almost be too much had it not been for finding Liberty Christian Academy. Thankfully, our family could live anywhere in the Columbus area as my job is very flexible, so we settled in Pataskala solely because of the school. We felt welcomed at the school from the moment we stepped in for our visit. The kindness of the staff, the cleanliness of the building, and the firm foundation in Christ was felt that very first day. We have since continued to experience that same environment as we conclude our first semester at LCA.

Sad, but true; our children spend more waking hours at school than they do at home. The head of school, principals, and teachers love, pray, and pour into the students daily. We are truly blessed to be part of the LCA family!
I am a proud parent of a Sophomore at Liberty Christian Academy. He has attended LCA since 5th Grade. We love LCA. The communication from the teachers and staff with the weekly newsletters is a great tool to keep us informed of all that is happening at LCA. Including what the students are learning as well as opportunities for them to serve in the community. He is receiving a great education in a very caring, nurturing and faith-based environment. I know that the entire administration and staff care and will do everything to make learning fun and engaging. They are preparing him for today and tomorrow and beyond. LCA is truly a blessing.
Start Your Review of Liberty Christian Academy
My children have had so many great opportunities to build self confidence and build important relationships... challenging academics, a variety of organized youth sports, field trips, school plays, art shows, speech meets, chapel/ speakers... there’s something for everyone. The facilities at LCA are very nice, very clean, and very accommodating. The student population is racially diverse.

However, updates to school policy are needed in order to truly foster diversity and welcome every child of God. Unfortunately, LCA policies are not welcoming toward the LGBT community.

Additionally, updates are needed in order to develop each child’s appreciation of science. LCA teaches Creationism while taking a very condescending view of anything resembling Evolution. This encourages students to become skeptical of scientists and of science.
LCA is a great place to get a Christ-centered education, with teachers who truly care about you and want to see you succeed.
Liberty Christian Academy is an exemplary school with outstanding values and beliefs.
It's Christ -centered atmosphere and higher standards were the major reason we chose Liberty for our son's schooling. The teachers and staff keep us coming back.
We are a new family to LCA this year and it has been a wonderful experience. We were very nervous about switching schools for my first and fourth grader. Everyone has been very nice and has helped answer any questions we have had. The communication is top notch. We have been impressed with the curriculum and are looking forward to the years to come for our boys.
Love this school, the teachers and staff really care about the students and go above and beyond for them. Love that they have clubs and sports for the elementary kids, not just the middle and high school. I really like the sense of family that is at the school the older students are always willing to help the younger ones! Really a great place!
Liberty Christian Academy is a great school with wonderful, caring teachers and staff, beautiful facilities, and involved parents. I am a parent of an incoming 7th grader and 4th grader. Both have been attending LCA since Preschool 3. My husband and I love the atmosphere that is provided for our children. They get to learn about God each day and in all subjects that are taught. The teachers genuinely care for the students as a whole not just in their academics. My husband and I have made a commitment to our children's education and Liberty Christian Academy has given us a place for our children to thrive. We would encourage anyone who wants their children in a Christian environment and to receive challenging education to consider LCA.
The teachers at Liberty are awesome. The academics are challenging but not overwhelming. The building is new and in great shape. There are plenty of extra curricular actives where everyone can participate. My child loves the school, is getting a great education, and has met some awesome people.
We are so thankful our son attends school here. We are finishing our second year and have seen tremendous growth in his development. The administration and teachers really love and care for each and every student. Couldn’t recommend them enough.
Just horrible. Do not send your children to this school. They have a very low college continue rate. Most of the students in the past three graduating classes have dropped out due to difficulty adapting to actual academic challenges.
This school proclaims college readiness when it is nothing of the sort. LCA has a low college success rate. While all students have graduated LCA, a majority of the students drop out of College or never attend. This truth argues the statements made on LCA’s website. They proclaim 100% College accepted. That is because they make each students apply to OCU/ COTC to be accepted somewhere to up their statistics, and they label it as “College of their choice” LCA claims to be College ready while many students who leave the school to attend another struggle to catch up to those of their same grade level. The administration is corrupt and will turn a blind eye if a situation is questionable and affects their credibility. Overall this is not a school I will ever send my children to again for many reasons.
Great teachers, great staff! They truly care about the children. They encourage the students to do their absolute best and help them if and when they need it.
It is a Christian School. The teachers genuinely care about their students and their students success.
I am a graduate of this school, and my husband is as well. We have three children at Liberty. We love the preschool program! They truly love working with students, and it shows. My kids learned so much in preschool, to prepare them for Kindergarten. The teachers truly love God. It shows in their teaching. They are preparing students both academically and spiritually.
My son is entering his 7th year at Liberty Christian, he started there in preschool and will be entering the 5th grade this fall. We have been so pleased with this school that our hope is for him to graduate from there in another 8 years.
The faculty and administation are wonderful. They have always been concerned and responsive to any conern I've had, and in addition to strong academics, I always feel as though my son is loved and nurtured while he is at school. While I have been very pleased with their overall academic program, I am the most happy about the Christian based curriculum. God's word is infused in every subject, and my son's Sunday school teachers have been telling me for years how advanced his understanding of the bible is for his age. I look forward to continue seeing him grow, both acadmically and spiritually, at Liberty Christian.
Start Your Review of Liberty Christian Academy
Some aspects of the school are really great. There are some very nice children, parents and teachers. Academically I thought my child was ahead, but turns out this was only compared to fellow classmates. Children at other schools are moved advanced than my child in same grade. Best suited for typical developing/average child.
Liberty Christian Academy is an amazing school. The peace and unity that you feel there is amazing. My daughter, a middle schooler, said that she loves the school because you can feel the love and joy there. For a child to say that, it has to be a great school.