Liberty Christian Academy Reviews

I went to this school for two years and graduated from here. I has a strong emphasis on christian living.
I loved this school because I basically grew up here from kindergarten all the way up to being a Senior. But once high school came around, the school started going downhill and had major areas that needed to be change like teachers and academics, plus athletic involvement.
I started attending Liberty Christian Academy in my Sophomore year of high school. I did not really know what to expect since I was home schooled since the beginning of my middle school years. Before my first day of school I had an interview with the principal and his easygoing made me feel welcome. By the time my first week of school was over the school was like a second home to both myself and my brother. And the students, staff, and other parents were like family. Liberty Christian Academy is and always will be one of my favorite life changing memories.
Start Your Review of Liberty Christian Academy
extracurriculars are good, but they need more variety
The school trip to Washington D.C. was an amazing experience. The teachers allowed the students to have fun and learned about American history at the same time.
Most teachers care about the students