Liberty Charter School is a highly rated, public, charter school located in Nampa, ID. It has 410 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 66% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B67 Students
- B-41 Students
- B+36 Students
- A-35 Students
- B29 Students
- B+27 Students
- A+23 Students
- B+18 Students
- C16 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Liberty Charter School
Schools like Liberty Charter School
- A-Victory Charter School
- Public School
- Nampa, ID
- PK, K-12
- 56 reviews
- BCompass Public Charter School
- Compass Public Charter School, ID
- 62 reviews
- B+Vision Charter School
- Public School
- Caldwell, ID
- 53 reviews
- A-Meridian Technical Charter High School
- West Ada School District, ID
- 39 reviews
Liberty Charter School Reviews
The school is awesome! I loved going to Liberty as a foreign exchange student from Bangladesh! It has provided me with so many new opportunities to explore, and engage in a rather interactive academic curriculum than the one I used to have in Bangladesh. Love the teacher faculty and administration, and how involved they are in each student's life enabling them to flourish more. Their valuable guidance helps them to access their full potential as well as utilize them in a tremendous way! I LOVE Ms. Larson for how cooperative she's been towards me as I was trying to cope with the entirely new system of education. A HUGE thanks to the teachers for being so patient answering all my noob questions! Overall, I just LOVE the school for how warm, welcoming, and caring, each and every one of them are. The way they so graciously open their arms towards the foreign exchange students from all around the world, every school year, paints a picture of how open minded they are towards diversity.
Liberty Charter School has amazing academic standards that prepare students for college and adulthood. Teachers, clubs, and administration work together to ensure that students learn and grow from the material taught, all while promising a safe and educational learning environment. Although the academic portion of Liberty is phenomenal, more students should be encouraged to join school clubs and activities, whereas school athletes should not be noticeably favored over others.
Liberty Charter School is an amazing school, I transferred there after my freshman year of high school and now I put my life into two categories: Before Liberty Charter and After Liberty Charter. All of the teachers are willing to help outside of school hours and students feel as if the teachers really want them to succeed. The only thing about Liberty that I would say is negative is that it doesn't have very many resources for college readiness and that some and only few of the teachers and administration pick favorites and joke to harshly with other students.