Liberty Center High School is an above average, public school located in Liberty Center, OH. It has 367 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Liberty Center High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B48 Students
- B45 Students
- A+34 Students
- A18 Students
- B-17 Students
- B14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-12 Students
- C+11 Students
- A-11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Liberty Center High School
- B+Evergreen High School
- Evergreen Local School District, OH
- 41 reviews
- B-Pike-Delta-York High School
- Pike-Delta-York Local School District, OH
- 41 reviews
- BNapoleon Junior/Senior High School
- Napoleon Area City School District, OH
- 127 reviews
- BSwanton High School
- Swanton Local School District, OH
- 80 reviews
Liberty Center High School Reviews
I have enjoyed my high school experience. I have currently been working on "distance learning" due to the Covid-19 pandemic. I have a great appreciation for my small school atmosphere. Our teachers are there to instruct us and help us grow into great young men and women. If you need one on one help, all you have to do is ask! Having our teachers live and work in our small community is fun to see. You can see our teachers and administrators at any of our school sporting events, fundraisers, or community activities. They become your friends over the years. I think our whole community benefits from the "small town" feel. Our school is in all one building, so as a senior I can see all the way down to our kindergarten kids that attend also. It is a joy to go to Liberty Center and I hope to send my children there some day.
Small town high school, mostly friendly environment, mostly talented and motivated and valuable teachers. Staff, parents, and superintendent extremely focused on sports. Nice new school building, but not very state-of-the-art.
Overall, my experience at Liberty Center High School has been great. I like the environment, academics, and athletics. This is the first year in our new school facility. In our new school, classes are easy to find and activities run more easily. If there was one thing I could change about LIbergty Center High School, it would be the number of social events and activities. Our school has a homecoming dance and a prom every year. However, it would be so much more fun if the entire school could come together and have fun more often.