Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade C+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B minus
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade B+
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Liberty-Benton High School is an above average, public school located in Findlay, OH. It has 464 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Liberty-Benton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B64 Students
- grade A+57 Students
- grade B minus43 Students
- grade A minus36 Students
- grade B35 Students
- grade A minus28 Students
- grade A minus25 Students
- grade B24 Students
- grade B minus24 Students
- grade A minus18 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade A
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responses
- Pep rallies38%
- Football Games25%
- Basketball Games13%
- Soccer Games8%
- Anything involving FFA Meetings, Banquet, Or class4%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 9 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
grade B minus
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$11,866 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 16 responses
Schools like Liberty-Benton High School
- grade B minusElmwood High School
- Elmwood Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.61 out of 5 67 reviews
- grade BArcadia High School
- Arcadia Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.36 out of 5 56 reviews
- grade B minusRiverdale High School
- Riverdale Local School District, OH
- Rating 3.48 out of 5 27 reviews
- grade B+Findlay High School
- Findlay City School District, OH
- Rating 3.53 out of 5 223 reviews
Liberty-Benton High School Reviews
Rating 3.81 out of 5 109 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
I've gone to Liberty Benton since kindergarden. I've loved every teacher I've had and learned so much from all of them. Once I got to highschool, I started loving school even more. The High School teachers really make sure to give their students enough resorces and help that they need for each indivual student needs to suceed at their own rate!
Liberty-Benton is a very student-oriented school. With many student-body activities, such as 'STRIDES' the faculty always try to connect with their students and build bonds. Students trust teachers with more than just homework questions with the school's open-door policy for all student services. The school district is converting to paper-less technology and students have their own devices whether it is a tablet or laptop. Online classrooms make it easy to make-up any missed work and know what is happening in the class when you are absent. Liberty-Benton loves their sports and takes tremendous pride in their accomplishments. Going to this school feels like another home, just with homework!
This school is a very mixed bag. The teachers are very average, there are some great ones, and some awful ones. The class sizes are around 110-150 people. Most people manage to find some friends, but they aren’t incredibly accepting. There is a decent music program including a choir, band, a cappella group, and a music theory course, as well as a yearly musical. They also have many art and photography classes. They have most sports here, no lacrosse or hockey.