Liberty Baptist Academy Reviews

We love LBA! They have excellent and affordable Christian education. We love the teachers and all the staff. We highly recommend this school.
This school has been a tremendous change and impact on my life. I love this school a lot. It's been a dramatic change and shifts for me, but it was the best choice and decision of my life. I would like to see more Christian leadership and guidance for the students of this school.
The classes are small which means the teachers are able to work with students more in any area in which they may be struggling.
Start Your Review of Liberty Baptist Academy
This school is Excellent in academics but need more student clubs and sports. This school is very strict with disciplining the students. They are not allowed to talk during lunch which to me may be a little too strict.
I have three children at Liberty. I appreciate that they keep it affordable, and I love the A Beka curriculum. My daughters love the volleyball program. The choir is superb.
The so called administration should not be no where near children - they have no compassion.
I totally understand they need to be strict but when you inform the kids they can not speak unless they are bleeding or vomiting that's very cruel.
When kids are being bullied they do nothing about it. Just plain awful.
Liberty is an excellent school. The teachers care about the students and want to see them succeed. However, there are very strict rules that must be adhered to. The academics of the school are difficult, but helpful. Students are known to score very well on the English portion of the SAT, but fall a little behind in the math.
Since Liberty Baptist Academy is a small, private school, the 1-12 student/teacher ratio is great. We get excellent one-on-one academic assistance and for the most part, all of the teachers and administration are very helpful in all areas. They push us to excellence and are trying to prepare us for college.

Liberty Baptist does not tolerate any bullying, and does have strict policies but they are usually for the benefit of the student body. I don't mind the dress code although just wearing skirts is a little boring. We also have a large amount of homework which can be really overwhelming if you don't apply yourself or study. There is no coasting at this school, which at first used to bother me because my friends in public schools never had homework. But now I realize that it will prepare me for college with the studying skills that I will need to survive. It's also taught me discipline and we are offered extra credit.
We use the Abeka program which has great reviews. We have study hour, special projects and electives and as I mentioned available extra credit if we desire. The school could offer even more diversity, but for the most part exceeds public high school standards.