Leyton High School Reviews

Leyton High School is a small school where everybody knows everybody. The classes are small and very close to one another.
I love that Leyton, being a small school, is like a family. You feel welcome, and safe. I also like the one on one, teacher student, relationship that is available for all students if they need help with homework.
We are a smaller school, but I feel that we have great academics and we are always trying to improve.
Start Your Review of Leyton High School
We have volleyball, basketball, track, football, FFA, One Acts, speech, and music. We also have organizations such as student council and NHS. Many students are involved in at least one or more of these clubs or organizations.
My experience at my school will always be a major part of my life. We are a very close knit group of people that want to achieve greatness. The teachers are always willing to work with you, and the environment is very welcoming. My school is unique because it is in a small, rural community and only has about 70 students. I would choose to attend this school in a heartbeat. I am able to participate in almost every extra curricular activity. Going to a small school has provided me with a lifetime of memories.
This is a very family friendly school. They pull you in like you are a family member and push you to do your best
This school is good because they have teachers that genuinely care about you, but it also has its flaws. The cleanliness of the school is poor. A new janitorial position would easily fix this problem. Also, school administrators do not use their authority accordingly. For example, administrators are taking disciplinary action on conflicts that are of little importance when compared to other problems.
We are basically an average small town school. I think we are unique because we all stick together. We all know each other. Even if we don't like each other, we usually stick up for each other.
We are very competitive in activities such as speech, one-acts, and cheer leading. Everyone who goes out for these clubs wants to be in them. This makes it fun to participate in these activities.
My school lets anyone who wants to go out for any sport go out for it. The only thing is, most people don't get to play unless they are the favorites. My volleyball coach rarely subs anyone in because her favorites start and she thinks she doesn't need the non-favorites. Basketball is more fair. If you are a good player you get to play, if you are a bad player you don't get to play. Track is the best people get to pick their events and if you suck you're an alternate or you are thrown into something you don't want to do at all.