Lexington High School is a public school located in Lexington, NE. It has 884 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Lexington High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+155 Students
- A-112 Students
- B74 Students
- B+37 Students
- C+32 Students
- B29 Students
- A-28 Students
- B-27 Students
- C+24 Students
- NG23 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Lexington High School
- B-Cozad High School
- Cozad Community Schools, NE
- 22 reviews
- C+Sumner Junior/Senior High School
- Sumner-Eddyville-Miller Public School, NE
- 5 reviews
- C+Overton High School
- Overton Public Schools, NE
- 13 reviews
- B-Elwood High School
- Elwood Public Schools, NE
- 3 reviews
Lexington High School Reviews
Lexington High School is very diverse. From parts of Asia to parts of South America, Lexington High School varies in culture. However, I feel as if I’m in a prison when at school. It feels as if we have no freedom, teachers are strict, constantly have to follow rules m, and if we violate one, we’re punished immediately.
I have enjoyed going to school here because of the culture. It is one you can not find anywhere else; from the classroom to sports and activities, everyone is supportive of each other. The teachers provide help on homework and counseling too.
There is a wide variety of clubs and sports one could get involved with. There is also great support for students provided by teachers and counselors. There could better involvement of parents and community members.