Lexington High School is a public school located in Lexington, MO. It has 282 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B42 Students
- A-34 Students
- B27 Students
- B23 Students
- B+21 Students
- NG13 Students
- C10 Students
- A-8 Students
- A-7 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Lexington High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Lexington High School
- C+Richmond High School
- Richmond R-XVI School District, MO
- 68 reviews
- B-Odessa High School
- Odessa R-VII School District, MO
- 87 reviews
- B-Lafayette County High School
- Lafayette County C-I School District, MO
- 32 reviews
- CHardin-Central High School
- Hardin-Central C-II School District, MO
- 1 review
Lexington High School Reviews
Since the principal came in my sophomore year, things have changed a lot. School dress code doesn’t feel so stiff and strict, we have a lot more extracurricular opportunities and academic opportunities. There have been a few questionable hires when it comes to teaching staff, but other than that things have been a lot better than they were.
I enjoyed the environment of the school, with the small town vibe. As for academics, however, it is lacking. I was not prepared to move on with my education when I graduated. Also not as many opportunities as many other schools. I wasn't even offered anatomy.
I like the small town feel. Having a small class allowed the teachers to get everyone’s questions answered. I would change the learning. These students are never challenged. We were never prepped for college.