Lewiston-Altura Secondary School Reviews

The teachers are very helpful, and tailor your learning to you. The community is very tight knit and supporting. Overall, a great place to send your kids in the Midwest
I am an 8th grader at Lewiston-Altura and so far it has been a great experience! I was on the Track and Field team in 7th grade and since I was the only one in the wheelchair division, I won first place in the 100m, 200m, and the 800m. I also won academic all-conference honors. I plan on being on the track team again this year, too. At school, there has been some bullying/cyber-bullying that, fortunately, I am not a victim of, but I would like to get rid of that stuff. There is also some other stuff going on like vandalism, but I am also fortunate to not be a part of that. Overall though, my experience has been great at my school. The teachers are very nice and the senior high students are very nice to me. We also got a new principal this year! It has been a great experience getting to be at such a great school!
Not much variety, salad offered every day
Start Your Review of Lewiston-Altura Secondary School
Good involvement in extracurricular activities
Lots of school spirit, enjoyed growing up with a small class, people are a lot more accepting. I would choose this school again because I like that it's small and I know pretty much everyone that attends the school.