Lewisburg High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+62 Students
- A+40 Students
- A35 Students
- A+28 Students
- B24 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+19 Students
- B+18 Students
- A-17 Students
- A-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Lewisburg High School
- A-Danville Area Senior High School
- Danville Area School District, PA
- 84 reviews
- BSelinsgrove Area High School
- Selinsgrove Area School District, PA
- 165 reviews
- B-Muncy Junior/Senior High School
- Muncy School District, PA
- 46 reviews
- BMontgomery Jr/Sr High School
- Montgomery Area School District, PA
- 86 reviews
Lewisburg High School Reviews
Review Lewisburg High School
In December of 2016, it was quite a busy month for all the students and faculty; Both the students and faculty were trying to finish up work, projects, and packing up their school supplies before the move to the new high school. I love the length most teachers will go at Lewisburg High School to help and support the students. The teachers and faculty help us, the students, prepare for what the future might hold for us. Since Lewisburg High School is very diverse, everyone has many opportunities at this school, ranging from academics to art to music and so much more. One thing about Lewisburg High School that could be improved upon on is accepting people for who they are; We have a slight problem with this due to the fact of having cliques. I think it is amazing how just a month or two ago I was in a high school that was built in the early 1900s, and now I'm in a brand new high school and to be part of the first graduating class of 2017.
I enjoyed sporting events, and the extra-curricular activities in which I participated. Most students were self-centered and judgemental, and I wouldn't choose to attend this school again for that reason. This school is unique because it is very focused on academic achievement as well as extra-curriculars.
There are so many different options. A majority of the kids are involved in extracurriculars, including the kids that you normally wouldn't expect to be involved. There are many different opportunities.