Lewis & Clark High School is a highly rated, public school located in Spokane, WA. It has 1,884 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 90% in reading.
Lewis & Clark High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+275 Students
- A215 Students
- B-198 Students
- B+176 Students
- A-97 Students
- B+91 Students
- A81 Students
- A-76 Students
- C-74 Students
- B+61 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.31 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 103 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.45 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.45 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.49 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.49 responses
Lewis & Clark High School Reviews
My time at Lewis and Clark was pretty average, I'm sure everyone goes through a similar high school experience academic wise. The teachers care about our success. I enjoy the sporting events, there is a ton of school spirit! They are planning for a cafeteria to be put in next year which will be useful for the students. The school has many ways you can succeed. One being an after school tutoring program. I found this very useful my freshman and sophomore years.
I really liked attending Lewis and Clark high school, it is a very diverse group of people. The principal is very mean but the teachers/counselors are great! I was able to become prepared for college while being in a safe, supportive environment. My teachers, for the most-part, have been very helpful. Students are very cliquey and kind of mean but that is expected for all high schools. I am very very happy to be leaving for college but I probably will miss Lc one day. I know most people have great experiences here and I would definitely recommend! Go tigs.
Lewis and Clark high School is one of the best schools in Washington, and I agree because the almost everything there is perfect. They teach you a-lot of important life lessons and they prepare for you for college very well! I wouldn't change schools for anything.