Letcher County Central High School Reviews

I loved the aspect of all the teachers knowing us. Many teachers throughout the country know very little about their students. The teachers and staff at LCCHS know what situations we are going through in and out of school!
Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at LCCHS. I have spent the past four years here and I have little to no complaints at all.
Letcher is a school that takes care of all of its students and makes user no one goes with out help either it be at school or at home.
Start Your Review of Letcher County Central High School
Overall a great school! Something I would like to see change is when students have opinions, they should act on those. The school doesn’t tend to listen on students opinions.
I feel like I have had a good experience here at this school. I feel I am college ready in all aspects, not only academically but socially as well. There are a diverse number of sports, clubs, and organizations to include everyone. Most of the staff, including teachers and counselors, ensure a positive and safe school environment to make every student feel welcome and accepted.
I loved LCCHS very much because not only was the academics and extracurriculars great but the wonderful and loving staff makes you feel at home. we are always school spirited and also we are one of of the top high schools in the country with best test scores and we are also very much school spirited even if we don't seem to be sometimes.
This high school provides an average experience more or less. Some of the teachers at this school are very engaging and welcoming, but some are not. Also, although there are some rude students, most students are kind and keep to themselves or their friend groups. For a public school, it is definitely not the worst, but there are many things to improve upon. I would personally like to see more of a focus on ACT Prep and college readiness. The average ACT score of this school could be much higher if more emphasis was placed on it.
I really liked the atmosphere yet I felt like some of the students and staff could be more friendly. Overall I have loved being a part of this high school and wouldn't change that for the world.
Overall, the teachers I have had at this school have done their best to help and teach me to the best of their abilities. It has a pleasant atmosphere. One thing I would change, however, is to add more college prep opportunities and life skills classes.
I liked the close feel, and the exceptional staff. The school, with less than 1,000 students made it easier to connect with other students, as well as obtain help from teachers and counselors.
its been a good 4 years some amazing teachers and some awful (very few) good friends but I do wish more duel credit was offered
...........

Z.

XX
XX

Z
Letcher county central is truly a place to be for social butterflies, kind hearted people, and students with the strong intent to learn.
Letcher County Central High School is a great school for academics. Most of the teachers make sure you know what you are doing. There have been some teachers, some retired now, that would not truly know how to help their students. Over all LCCHS is a good school for students to go to.
Letcher County Central High School is a great place where people get you involved and push you to try harder. The staff and students both are really involved and try their hardest.
Our school features a vocational school giving students many options for success.
My school is pretty welcoming to everyone. there is much student involvement.
Start Your Review of Letcher County Central High School
We have several clubs at our school including speech, drama, fccla, and fbula.
My high school experience has made a lasting impact on the person I am today. I have made so many relationships that I know will continue through out my entire life. There are a few teachers at my school that have gave me the courage to try my hardest. If I could do it again, I would do everything the same.
A few teachers at my school go above and beyond while others fall drastically behind. The learning in each class really depends on the teacher quality. Most of the teaching styles follow with taking notes and related subject packets. The over all consistency in grading is at a equilibrium. The teachers are always ready to communicate and are very knowledgeable on the subjects taught.