Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Leigh High School is an above average, public school located in Leigh, NE. It has 84 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 75% of students are at least proficient in math and 75% in reading.
Leigh High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+11 Students
- B-9 Students
- A-7 Students
- C+3 Students
- B+3 Students
- B3 Students
- C+2 Students
- B-2 Students
- B+2 Students
- B2 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Leigh High School
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Leigh High School
- C+Humphrey Junior/Senior High School
- Humphrey Public Schools, NE
- 26 reviews
- C+Clarkson Junior/Senior High School
- Clarkson Public Schools, NE
- 3 reviews
- B-Lakeview High School
- Lakeview Community Schools, NE
- 31 reviews
- C+Howells Senior High School
- Howells-Dodge Consolidated Schools, NE
- 1 review
Leigh High School Reviews
The school is just very old. It has served it's time. This is a major reason as to why the overall experience is just average. Other than that the environment is positive and teachers try their best to make school life enjoyable. The activities that our school provides are well involved, so that makes the social aspect awesome. High school is a time to explore yourself. I believe that this school has given me that opportunity. That is a huge benefit. I feel that Leigh High School has prepared me for my future. After graduation, I will be prepared for the college experience. That is something I can not wait for!
My teachers are the best! My favorite is Mrs. Fischer she is very preppy and loving. If you have a class with her your in your own little family. For example, I take math with her and three of my classmates. We call ourselves the fab four because we are the fabulous family. All of my other teachers are great to. They go above and beyond what they need to do. Some teachers are kind of scary, but I know that their only trying to help me get better.
Some parents are outstanding, but others are busy or still working where they can't come to game or whatever event. I'm not trying to be mean here, but some parents do have a life. Their lives do not revolve around their children. We have parents that their children must be the best else they push them to do more and work harder. Sometimes parents need to chill and let the kids have fun!