Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Lee Middle/High School is an above average, public school located in Lee, MA. It has 360 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Lee Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A30 Students
- C+15 Students
- B12 Students
- C+11 Students
- B11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A-10 Students
- B9 Students
- A+8 Students
- B-8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Lee Middle/High School
- CNew Lebanon Junior/Senior High School
- New Lebanon Central School District, NY
- 28 reviews
- BPittsfield High School
- Pittsfield Public Schools, MA
- 116 reviews
- BMt. Everett High School
- Southern Berkshire Public Schools, MA
- 14 reviews
- BWahconah Regional High School
- Central Berkshire Public Schools, MA
- 89 reviews
Lee Middle/High School Reviews
I love it. I have been here since the 7th grade and have never had a bad a teacher or even just an okay teacher they are all great with bright new ideas. The food is regular school food, but there is a new entree everyday of the week. You never will have chicken nuggets on Monday then again on Tuesday. If you ever have a computer person that is okay because our tech person helps you as soon as she can. Our counselors are great helping with everything from class choice to college decisions. It is a great learning environment.
The teachers at LMHS are wonderful. They are extremely patient and always willing to stay after school to help out. That being said however, I do feel as though students at LMHS are behind mathematically as compared to other schools in the Berkshire county.
A small school of just over three hundred students including both middle school and high school population. Faculty relationships are close and strong, academically fairly strong as well with more to offer than one would expect.