Lee Early College Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-36 Students
- A+31 Students
- A30 Students
- B29 Students
- B+29 Students
- B+28 Students
- B+25 Students
- B+20 Students
- B-17 Students
- A+15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.20 responses
Lee Early College Reviews
Review Lee Early College
I liked that you can finish your high school in a matter of a couple semesters. Also, how you can take all your core classes needed for graduation in 2 years or less. While in a regular high school you need to wait most of the time until your 4 years in order to complete all your core classes. It's a very diverse school because there are many types of people going there such as people of different race and ethnicity. One thing I would like to change is the administration. I feel like the the principal and the people administrating the school could do a better job in order for students to stay on track of their work. Also so the school can run smoothly without problems. I encountered a number of problems while attending here such as not getting the schedule of classes or classes I needed to graduate.
The academics in this school is really good because they teacher really don't leave a student behind. The classes are smaller than regular high schools, so you are able to get individual attention when needed. They make students responsible since freshman year with college academics not just high school academics. The only thing this school lacks in is its' location because the school is fairly small. They could also include more extracurricular activities.
The way the students were treated could have been much better. Scores do not define a student but it appeared like the school was more focused on the number a student got rather than the student. Some teachers were better than other regarding the students. Some teachers guinely cared for the students. But other teachers did not appear to like the students at all.