Lee County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+99 Students
- A96 Students
- B+85 Students
- A-75 Students
- B75 Students
- B+75 Students
- B+63 Students
- B-58 Students
- B+58 Students
- C+36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.21 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.21 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.22 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.30 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.30 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Lee County High School Reviews
Review Lee County High School
Lee County High School is definitely a great school! The sports teams are good, the classes are good, and the school itself is just really nice. I wouldn't want to be at any other high school around us! I think LCHS is the best of all of them!
I love the teachers at Lee County High. They are really concerned about your academics and they are always available to help. With the staff, it feels like you are getting the best of the best; they are truly there to help you succeed. I also love the wide variety of clubs that students are able to join in. One thing that i would like to see change is the school spirit. I feel as though the school spirit vanishes as the years pass. I would like more teachers and staff to hype up the students to have school spirit and there be more opportunities to show your school spirit. If you aren't an outwardly open student i could see how people might think the school could be bland. I feel like the school needs to liven up and lighten up with the rules. I also like that this school is firmly rooted into college readiness programs and that is the biggest thing that i am proud of.
The cafeteria food is generally all very bland and does not look appetizing whatsoever. Most students buy the brand-name snack and drinks when offered, such as Sunchips and Gatorade. Our school's culinary teacher used to run a cafe here. Students could purchase fresh doughnuts for $1 in the morning, lemonade or tea throughout the school day, or pre-order chicken tenders, salads, or a number of other meals for lunch. These foods were all freshly cooked and taste was satisfactory. This year however, our principle decided to shut down the culinary cafe, in fear that it was "competition against the cafeteria." Students were outraged! Many often choose to bring their own lunch, buy store-bought chips and cookies from the cafeteria, or just not eat lunch at all. Honestly, I would choose not eating over our cafeteria's "steak sandwich," which looks more like burnt pieces of meatloaf on soggy buns.