Lee County High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+118 Students
- C92 Students
- A-73 Students
- B-69 Students
- B-68 Students
- B-63 Students
- A-34 Students
- B+33 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 75 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.51 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Lee County High School Reviews
Review Lee County High School
There are many different clubs and organizations for students to become involved with, from foreign language to debate club, students have many opportunities. Lee County High School offers many different types of clubs, as there are those associated with language, such as the foreign language club, the international students club, and the reading club. We also have numerous honors societies, including National Honors Society, National Beta Club, and National Technical Honors Society, which all have academic requirements. There are also a number of student involvement clubs, for example key club, student council, and student government association. All of these clubs are open to students who meet their standards, stay involved, and work to create a better school for current and upcoming students.
Teachers at Lee County High School can be described as hardworking, caring, and friendly. At LCHS, teachers go above and beyond to accommodate for different learning speeds and capabilities, and work to include everyone in the classroom to ensure an equally beneficial environment for all students. They work hard to create lesson plans that are engaging as well as informative, helping their students stay focused as well as enjoy learning. Teachers also genuinely care about their students, offering them help with not only classroom activities, but these teachers also ensure that students are successful outside the classroom. They are friendly and kind, allowing students to approach them with ease about any difficulty they may be having in their social, personal or academic life. The teachers at LCHS are hardworking, caring, and friendly, as they aid students in striving for success.
I believe my school is very safe. Throughout the year, faculty does numerous sweeps of the school to search for contraband and other harmful substances and devices. We also have a police officer who works in the school, and most students know where his office is located in times of an emergency. The school nurse also does checkups on students that she feels require special attention, as sometimes students come in from car accidents or from the hospital, and she gives them a full checkup to insure they are ready for the school day. There is absolutely no tolerance for bullying, and there are strong consequences of any harassment, including cyberbullying. The school takes strong safety precautions to ensure that a student is safe to learn, as students are not afraid of where they are, they are focused on their work.