Lee County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+144 Students
- C+98 Students
- C95 Students
- B+94 Students
- B-91 Students
- B80 Students
- B+51 Students
- A-43 Students
- A+41 Students
- B-38 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.28 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.28 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 75 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.51 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.51 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Lee County High School Reviews
Review Lee County High School
This school cherry-picks all the rich and talented kids. If you're not one of those, you are not important to them and they will not invest much time into your child's education while there. My gpa dropped because of their lack of support and I lost my chance of getting HOPE scholarship. Favoritism was their thing there. If your child has ADHD or other learning issues, LCHS will try to brush them off and push them to go to tech school instead of dreaming bigger. Had I listened to their garbage, I wouldn't be in med school right now with a 3.0 GPA. Don't enroll your kids there if you care about their future. Oh, that 10-year reunion? I am not interested in attending.
There are many different clubs and organizations for students to become involved with, from foreign language to debate club, students have many opportunities. Lee County High School offers many different types of clubs, as there are those associated with language, such as the foreign language club, the international students club, and the reading club. We also have numerous honors societies, including National Honors Society, National Beta Club, and National Technical Honors Society, which all have academic requirements. There are also a number of student involvement clubs, for example key club, student council, and student government association. All of these clubs are open to students who meet their standards, stay involved, and work to create a better school for current and upcoming students.
Teachers at Lee County High School can be described as hardworking, caring, and friendly. At LCHS, teachers go above and beyond to accommodate for different learning speeds and capabilities, and work to include everyone in the classroom to ensure an equally beneficial environment for all students. They work hard to create lesson plans that are engaging as well as informative, helping their students stay focused as well as enjoy learning. Teachers also genuinely care about their students, offering them help with not only classroom activities, but these teachers also ensure that students are successful outside the classroom. They are friendly and kind, allowing students to approach them with ease about any difficulty they may be having in their social, personal or academic life. The teachers at LCHS are hardworking, caring, and friendly, as they aid students in striving for success.